Inspired by the homonymous train bunks, Couchette is the innovative modular system in upholstered furniture that summarizes the idea of a chain of united and isolated environments. The 38 elements allow great composition freedom; up to create comfortable rooms in different sizes. Removable padded panels can be positioned anywhere in the seat without loss of space, while accessories, such as tables, USB-electrical connections and coat hooks, turn Couchette into extremely quiet temporary workspaces.
• Reinforced frame for public area use
• Flame-retardant polyurethane foam
• Undeformable polyurethane foam of different densities
• Reinforced stitching with carbon fiber support
• Bases customizable with other colors on customer’s request